Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What more could I want

I'm having a little issue lately...where nothing really seems to be good enough. Lets take my skinny ass body for example.....I'm extremely thin....but when I look down all I see is pudge. What the hell.....I do not have an eating disorder. I work out...and I still don't feel better about myself. And then there's this article in Life and Style Magazine. Aparently Angelina is affraid she's going to lose Brad to Jennifer. Angelina doesn't feel as if she's got what it takes to keep him around.......she has to be hands down the most beautiful person that has ever walked this earth......but she's incredibly insecure. Which then inturn makes me feel better. I can pick out a million girls that I think would be more compatible with Adam. But for some reason he chooses to stay dating me. Even with all my crazy issues. So the question is will Brad stay? Or will he head back to Jennifer?

No comments: