Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cops....Your pissing me off

Okay so I'm driving.. not doing anything wrong....I swear... Then this cop gets right up on my ass. Rides it for awhile....and then swerves into the next lane to ride that cars ass for a little while, then swearves in front of me and rides that cars ass for a little while. Now I realize the cop has a gun so they feel as if they are invincible...but come on!!! Your going to cause an accident.....and i know the only reason your ridding asses is because you reading tags. DOUCHE BAG!!

Happy note...I developed some film today...the film was taken way back from God knows when...and from when Adam and I first started dating. There is this one picture of me that is amazing. And then there's a picture of Channing and Tom....In these 2 photos it looks as if they are taking a shit. In a chair...or at least posing as if they are.

No comments: