Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Re-arranging, Re-arranging....Oh How I need more room...

My winter break is officially over. This sux. I had 3 classes today. The first starting at 11:00am and the last ending at 7:50pm. I scheduled it this way so that I could have time in between classes to study and to do any homework that needs to be done. Now normally I try to make my classes go one right after the other....but I'm going to try out this method and see how it works. I'll get back to you on that one at the end of the semester.
So I decided I didn't like the apt's set-up...so I moved everything around. It doesn't look as pretty...but damn't I can at least see when I set at the desk now. ;-)
Today also was the first day of my "need to be fit, get your ass out of bed" excersise routine. Now I know I'm not fat.....but I've got some pudge....thats just not doing me any good. So I'm doing something about it.

No comments: