Tuesday, April 24, 2007

4 more days left of 23

And no one else is counting but me.....But I just can't help it. Although I'm not sure which I'm more concerned with right now...my b-day or this damn studying. Studying would be simple if I could just set aside an entire day to it. But other things clutter up my day. Although I'd like to say today was rather productive. I took Dezi on a walk with my honey. Then we got lunch and then I registered for my fall semester. Which I'm doing all online. I may shoot myself later for that one. But I had to. I want all school stuff to be done early Dec. so that I can focus completly on the wedding. I'm seriously going crazy with that. Lets see then I went to class and about had a panic attack because aparently we have to do an essay portion to the final, which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have to be all in SPANISH!!! My GOD. Shoot me. Then I did some homework in between class and picking up the kid I babysit. Got the kid, took him to his doctor stuff and then came back home. And now I'm being lazy....or procrastinating. I just want to be done with school it stresses me tooo much. I also need a summer job......cause this wedding is not going to pay for itself. :-(
Other sucky thing....is my b-day week lands smack in the middle of finals......HOW IS THAT FUN!!!

1 comment:

[!] said...

That's no fun at all. Finals are a kick in the nuts (or, in the va-jay-jay). Hey did you know that the judicial transformation of Notice-and-Comment Rulemaking halted with the Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Co. v. NRDC decision in which the Supreme Court held that reviewing court is not free to impose procedural requirements beyond those prescribed by the APA and the agency's organic statute?
Yeah, me either.