Monday, February 05, 2007

The Superbowl.....or what I saw of it

So Bret threw a Superbowl party that would rock the socks off of any normal human being......And I helped....and So did Adam. We combined all our forces and had some of the best snacky's around. YUM YUM in my tum tum.....Chili....Queso....all the different kinds of dips and chips and I'd liek to say the best was Bret's AMAZING......Bananna Pudding. Holy Cow that shit was off the hook. Now the game.....from the begining I was soooo excited and very sure of those Bears......SO I began to drink in celebration....again this is when it goes wrong....I get ahead of my self and what happened???????? We lost. Its okay though we have plenty other things to celebrate...good food...good friends....and great moments together. :-)

No comments: