Monday, February 26, 2007

School....Wedding....oh which one do I want to focus on today

Oh you picked it....The Wedding...its just so much fun to plan. Although I have a paper due in an hour and all I want to do is write in my pretty new wedding organizer. So here I am blogging and not doing either of the above..isn't waisting time fun. :-P
And doesn't reality T.V. suck when your fav team get booted out of the race. I don't think they were given a fair trail. You see No one that had those Judges advanced...but they were really good judges and gave really good feedback. So even if they didn't move on to the next round I think they got more than those other teams did to help them in real life court room experiances.

I'm so Proud of my boys.....I wish you all could have seen Bret and Adam. They were (as the fraze was coined by Adam) DYNOMITE!!!

No comments: