Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Recovery....

after the most exhausting finals ever. 1 more to go. But I'm not scared. I've got that one in the bag....well maybe. I still need to talk Adam into prof-reading my paper and helping me make just a page longer.
acomplishments of the day
-World Civ Final got its booty smacked all on the floor.
-shopping done for pretty much everyone on my christmas list.....sorry honey I know we said no buying for each other. I just couldn't resist.
-Scarf done for downstairs neighbor...Bret..maybe just the best neighbor ever.
-most of the house clean and ready for our departure to KC

It amazing as I write this trying to make sure I've got every thing that i did today....I look out my window and the fog is sooooo thick I can't even see the bridge. Amazing. Oh and did I mention its like in the 50's. ITS DECEMBER....where is my snow already.


Well anyways..I've been up since a little before 6am and I'm sooo sleepy so to bed for hopefuly only one more night of me holding my pillow instead of my baby.....pssss he's studying for finals...sleep aparently isn't required.

No comments: